1. Congratulations to the GCHS Co-Ed Cheer team for winning their 7th National Championship this past weekend!
2. GCHS will have its next SBDM meeting on Monday, February 26 at 4:00 in the library.
3. Sophomores and Juniors will take a practice ACT on Tuesday, February 13. Freshmen will go to their normal classes, and seniors will have a meeting during this time.
4. With Valentine's Day coming up this week, I wanted to remind parents that GCHS will not accept any deliveries.
5. Monday, February 19 is a Professional Development day for Graves County Employees. Students will not report to school on this day.
6. The Athletic and Arts Schedule for this week is below:
Monday, February 12
Basketball JVG/VG @Marshall Co. 6:00
Future Problem Solving Regionals @ Calloway, 4:30
Tuesday, February 13
Basketball JVB/VB @Carlisle Co. 6:00
Wednesday, February 14
Thursday, February 15
Basketball JVG/VG Home vs Muhlenberg Co. 6:00
Basketball VB @Marshall Co. 6:00
Friday, February 16
Saturday, February 17
Archery @Trigg Co.
FR Boys Tourney @Marshall, Todd
Academic Team Governor's Cup Regionals at Calloway
Graves Scholastic Chess Tournament
Sweetheart Serenade, PAC, 7:00
That is all for now. Enjoy the rest of your week. It's a great day to be an Eagle!