1. Progress Reports will be sent home with students on Tuesday, November 21.
2. Graves County Schools will be closed Wednesday, November 22 through Friday, November 24 for the Thanksgiving holiday.
3. On Monday, November 27, there will be a Collegiate Sports informational meeting at 9:25. This meeting will outline what is necessary to do academically and otherwise while in HS to help make playing sports in college a reality. All interested students are welcome to attend.
4. The next SBDM meeting will be on Monday, November 27 at 4:00 in the GCHS library.
5. Seniors will be getting their yearbook headshots taken on November 28, 29, and 30.
6. Strictly Business Seminars for seniors will take place on Friday, December 1. These seminars provide an opportunity for seniors to go through a mock interview. Students will be scored and receive feedback on how they did. Completion of this process is a graduation requirement.
7. The Athletic and Arts Schedule for this week is below:
Monday, November 20
Girls Basketball scrimmage at Henderson Co.
Saturday, November 25
Boys Basketball scrimmage at Grayson Co.
That is all for now. Enjoy the rest of your week, and have a happy Thanksgiving. It's a great day to be an Eagle!